TRAGS Fabrication Workshop
Most modern workshop facility is available for fabrication/manufacturing of ASME “U”, Pressure Piping “PP” and “S” Stamped Pressure Vessels, Process Columns & ASME Sec. I Power Boilers besides various types of engineering products, such as fabrication of piping spools, pipe supports, Process equipment including Separators, Scrubbers and Heat Exchangers. The workshop is supported by segregated storage yards, central blasting and painting yard, electrical and maintenance workshop.
The highlights of major workshop equipment are as follows:
- CNC Profile Cutting Machinery for Carbon Steel cutting up to 180mm.
- Plasma Cutting Machines for SS cutting.
- Welding Rotators and Positioners upto 30 Tons Capacity.
- Column and Boom SAW Welding Machines with joint tracking system.
- Rolling machines upto a capacity of 6.2 M Dia x 40 mm thickness.
- Sufficient Overhead Crainage (30 T).
- Coating Removal Services